Today i worked on some version bumps for ghostscript-esp and acroread. For ghostscript i used the patchset from fedora that works very good on this package with our patches and i will commit soon (right after fixing the -fPIC issue on amd64).
During this last days i asked Pylon if i could join media-optical herd and he said ok. Great! Right after i did a few version bumps and start working on media-optical bugs. For amd64 i closed a few bugs related to keywords and help test a few packages. According with GWN we closed 94 bugs Wow! that was really good. Thanks to all AT‘s for your great job.
For this week i expect to close a few more bugs and start writing new AMD64 documentation.