This week at work I got quite frustrated for libreoffice crashing so often for me when I was using them in KDE.
So I decided to do what any lazy slacker would, I went to Lubos Lunak and showed him nice and easy reproduce case.
Thanks to that Lubos wrote simple check that made the problem go away and I did backport the thingie to 3.4 branch.
So with 3.4.4 release this will be included in Gentoo (already is availible under 3.4.9999).
I am just sharing this to show that we don’t just work on new features but we really try hard to fix all those usability issues, but it ain’t always easy as we have bazilions of open bugs going back to really old times :)